Friday, March 8, 2013

Google Presentation

For this project, I collected images corresponding to a list of opposites with my iPhone.  Because this scavenger hunt was a group project, using Google drive and Google presentation made this group project easily manageable and stress free.  First, we took pictures for each word.  Then, one member uploaded the pictures to Google and drive and shared the album.  Next, I resized the images so that they would be manageable for the presentation.  Finally, I inserted the images into the presentation and created the following slide show on opposites.

  

Google presentation is an excellent tool that could be incorporated in the classroom in various ways.  Specifically, I think this would be extremely helpful for group projects.  Because students can easily share the presentations through Google drive, they do not have to worry about scheduling time to meet up to work on the PowerPoint.  Additionally, because the presentation saves to Google drive, it can be easily accessed from any location.  Finally, teachers could utilize this to create a presentation and post lectures on their class websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment